Pixelated Audio is 6 years old! A lot has changed over that time, but the one constant is our love for game music of all kinds. Our theme today is a bit silly; games that are the 6th in a series (or at least have the number 6 in the title). We stretch the theme pretty far and come up with some fun tunes that we hope you’ll enjoy.
Thanks to all of our listeners. We hope to keep doing what we love, listening to and sharing great game music.
- 0:00:00 Rance VI: Zesu Houkai – Battle (WIN) by Dragon Attack!
- 0:08:00 Mega Man X6 – Commander Yammark (PS1) by Naoto Tanaka
- 0:16:35 100 Yen Disk 6 – THE LAST DAY (PC88) by Kamitama
- 0:26:15 Wizardy VI: Bane of the Cosmic Forge – Bane of the Cosmic Forge (SNES) by Kentaro Haneda
- 0:33:10 Hokuto no Ken 6: Gekitou Denshouken Haou heno michi – Falco’s Theme (SNES) by Tomohisa Mitsuyasu (?)
- 0:39:38 Tantei Jinguuji Saburo: Yume no Owari ni – Silent Shadow (PS1) by Seiichi “ATOMIC” Hamada
- 0:50:02 Kenka Banchou 6: Soul & Blood – Battle Boss (3DS) by Salamander Factory
- 0:55:39 Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out! – La Costa Lotta (DOS) by Dan Kehler
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:27 — 74.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS